Where did I leave my glasses
- In the car, the restaurant, the shops, the bathroom
- The garden, on my head!!
- The kitchen, the office, the gym.
- The golf bag, tennis bag, fishing gear.
- The roof of the car!
- My pocket - but which one??!!
- Under the couch, under the bed, under the duvet
- Hanging out of the branch of the apple tree?
- In the box of Christmas decorations, now in the attic until next year
- In the fridge, the washing machine, the dryer?
The list is endless, too many places and too much time wasted looking for them.
- Buy a pair for each room, each activity and leave them there
- Try a pair of Long Arms, these glasses will stay around your neck when not in use
- Use a cord - no more looking for your specs
- Buy a pair of Magnetic Black or Tortoiseshell
Send us your lost and found reading glasses stories...
No posts found