Keeping Eye fit at your desk
At Eyelids, we spend a lot of time in front of the computer, so we try to take breaks.
- Follow the 20-20-20 rule. Every 20 minutes look away from the computer for 20 seconds and focus on something 20 feet away from you.
- Use reading glasses with an anti-reflective coating
- Or glasses with an anti-blue ray filter
- Blink slowly 10 times - this stops dryness
Now for the body! Try a few of the following suggestions:
- Arm rotations - easy
- Wrist rotations - also very easy
- Ankle rotations - effortless
- Stand up - touch you toes - not as easy!
- Bend from the waist - simple
Sit down again and continue working and oh yes, nearly forgot, drink water, very dull I know but I always think of it as like watering a flower, you come back to life!
Suggested styles from Eyelids:
Joel, Nick, Bailey, Glen, Heather, Long Arms#5AR
No posts found